purple.light

the organised chaos

Looks


Listens

Train

Portishead

Radiohead

Virgin Radio

Norah Jones

Leona Naess

Music From The O.C


Reads

UU

Yenew

Ah Ren

Brownie

Pzinker

Xiaoming

Joicie Woicie

Lester's Blog

Portrait of a girl

Lefire @ Xanga

Monoceros Weblogs

The Rude Popartgirl

Ashley's Orange Box

Felicia's Pandora Box

The Redhead Wore Crimson


Ramblings

August 2003
September 2003
October 2003
November 2003
December 2003
January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004

Site Feed

Wednesday, May 05, 2004


The (mis)Adventures of the Sleepyhead 

I am a superhuman!
Slept at 6am and actually could drag myself out of my bed at 10.30am. I am truly amazed at my own will power.

Wanted to drop by school to hand up the soft copies of our FYP report to ACRC and also take some photos of the school as remembrance. Also wanted to drop by NTU library to pay my measly fine of $1.80 so that I can graduate from school. In the end, I spent almost one hour formatting the FYP report in the freezer that the school calls the Information Lab.

Although it was pretty cool to go to school when it's quiet, I kind of miss it teeming with people. It's almost the place comes to life when there are people, especially people who are familiar and dear to you. I will definitely miss the place, my friends and the memories. Remember the toilet paper fiasco?

Ended up spending the evening at dear, boring Jurong Point. I still didn't get to take a photo with Jaya, the card board standee security guard. Apparently the whole world thinks that it's an embarrassment to pose with Jaya except me. These people have no sense of humour.

By the time I boarded the train bound for home, I was exhausted. I just plugged myself into my iPod and stoned in my seat. If not for a text message, I would have ended up at Pasir Ris. Thankfully, I managed to extricate myself from my seat at Bugis and went back to Outram. And then, before I knew it, the train attendant at Punggol station was shaking me awake. I tried to act cool about it but he still caught me sneaking into the train that would take me back to Sengkang.

And so, the Sleepyhead has successfully fed herself and is now safely at home. Let's hope tomorrow will be less eventful for her.

Crap, a stupid beetle just buzzed into the room.


What's Playing on iTunes
I Tried to Rock You But You Only Roll from "I Tried to Rock You But You Only Roll" by Leona Naess

yAnn at 5/05/2004 12:36:00 AM

"Compared with me, a tree is immortal;

And a flowerhead not tall, but more startling

And I want one's longevity and the other's daring."

-- Sylvia Plath's "I am Vertical"