purple.light

the organised chaos

Looks


Listens

Train

Portishead

Radiohead

Virgin Radio

Norah Jones

Leona Naess

Music From The O.C


Reads

UU

Yenew

Ah Ren

Brownie

Pzinker

Xiaoming

Joicie Woicie

Lester's Blog

Portrait of a girl

Lefire @ Xanga

Monoceros Weblogs

The Rude Popartgirl

Ashley's Orange Box

Felicia's Pandora Box

The Redhead Wore Crimson


Ramblings

August 2003
September 2003
October 2003
November 2003
December 2003
January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004

Site Feed

Tuesday, October 14, 2003


burrrrrp 

Okiez I admit it.
My dinner today - 4 (or was it 5?) mugs of beer and 4 (could be 5, hmmm) tiny salmon rolls.
Think of your normal California roll. Downsize it by 3 times and you get the size of the pathetic roll.
And I only had 4 or 5 of that(!!) for dinner.
Now I am at that stage where I am hungry because I did not eat much and not that hungry cos of the beer.
But it was yummy beer! At the right temperature, neither too warm that it's sour and not too cold that it freezes my tongue.
I LOVE BEER!!
And oh, I just burped.
Company party, you see. This one for the clients and the media. Was stuck doing reception work so had to linger at the first floor for 3 hours. Hence the pathetic amount of food. Plus, the food was pathetically minuscue to begin with.
But hey, with the amount of eye candy, I guess I didn't have much appetite to eat.
When cute waiters with their shirts off, revealing toned abs, remember that you drink beer and keep coming back to ask if you want more beer, your appetite just takes a nosedive.
Heeeee I even resorted to not asking for food from that friendly but not too cute and not too toned (total understatement) waiter. Mean, I know. Hee.
Oooh I am so paying for it now. Blisters on my feet cos of the wretched shoes and cuts that appear out of nowhere.
Plus a headache.

I should sleep.
Or eat.

yAnn at 10/14/2003 11:00:00 PM

"Compared with me, a tree is immortal;

And a flowerhead not tall, but more startling

And I want one's longevity and the other's daring."

-- Sylvia Plath's "I am Vertical"